Here at Foundation Dental Services, we offer the following specialist dental services:
- Periodontal Disease : Comprehensive evaluation, treatment and supportive care.
- Acute Periodontal Conditions : (Abscess or ANUG) Managment and investigation.
- Chronic Halitosis or Dentinal Sensitivity : Assessment and treatment.
- Complex Treatment Plans : Provide assessment of periodontal support and prognosis.
- Overall dentition : Provide an opinion on treatment options and overall prognosis.
- Case Assessment
- Dental Implant Placement
- Peri-Implant Mucositis & Peri-Implantitis : Interceptive treatment
- Failing Implants : Assessment and removal if required.
Minor Oral Surgery
- Soft Tissue Grafts : Aesthetics, or pre-dental implant or assist with ease of home care.
- Crown Lengthening : Prior to placement of restorations or crowns .
- Gingival Contouring : Aesthetics, or Pre-Prosthetic.
- Ridge Augmentation or Reduction : Prior to bridge placement or denture construction.
- Guided Tissue or Guided Bone Regeneration.
- Pericision : Post orthodontics.
- Frenectomy : Labial or lingual.
- Minor Flap Procedures : Exploration, or investigation.
- External Root Resorption : Assessment and treatment.
Oral Medicine & Oral Pathology
- Excisional & Incisional biopsies
- Long Term Management – Dry Mouth Syndrome, HIV complications, Mucocutaneous Disorders – eg. Lichen Planus / Lichenoid Drug Reactions
To book an appointment please call 07 3878 2519 or to refer a patient, please complete our online referral form.